Posted by PrePayMania | Posted in HTC One | Posted on 15-07-2013-05-2008
Exciting news for Android fans. The earlier release on the Samsung Galaxy S4 started making rounds. The new update of Android, Android 4.3 has now been spotted on HTC one handset. The Android 4.3 will be an update to the Android jellybean version already in use rather than being a fully recent version. Since the update by Apple on the new iPhones from iOS 6 to iOS 7, it would be fun to watch how this new version of Android performs.
A lot of interest surrounds this news. The initial thought about Android 4.3 was there would be just minor changes to the earlier 4.2.2 Jellybean version considering the fact that Google updates the individual applications every now and then. But following are some new features that Android 4.3 can boast of:
- Android 4.3 on the HTC one device boots down quicker than any iOS 7 phone.
- Wireless communications within short ranges is possible using Bluetooth and the same consumes lesser power now.
- It is noticed that the past notifications are displayed in blur gray while the newer notifications are showed up in white color.
- There may be an option where one can sort the applications according to the frequency of their usage. No longer does a user have to scroll down the list of alphabetically arranged apps.
- The news about tweaked camera app in Android 4.3 has been revealed. New toggles for contrast options, HD recording and white balance means users will have more fun clicking images and recording videos with their HTC one devices. Simple put the finger anywhere on the screen while using the camera app and a bar of options comes up. Also, users can click an image using the volume up or down buttons.
- There is a notable speed improvement while using the gallery application to browse through the images and videos.