The Big Friendly Phone By Fonerange
1. The handset is solidly built and includes a desktop charger so no playing with fiddly wires trying to charge the handset (a microUSB port is available should you wish to plug the mains charger in direct.)
2. Unlike other big-button handsets, this phone has a full colour screen, meaning you can actually dial against an image of a person rather than just the name of the person (great for the visually impaired.)
3. Torch facility - a great LED torch for extra brightness!
4. Health Check information - Need to take your blood pressure or your insulin injection regularly? You can set your phone to remind you of all of these tasks - (can even be set remotely by a spouse.) There is even a note section which allows you to record the results, so your next trip to the doctors you will be well-prepared with all of the necessary blood pressure results or heart rates etc.
5. SOS button on the back of the phone which can text up to 5 people in an emergency with one click of the button, with a gprs location too if you require! This uses triangulation to work out where you are.
6. Turned your phone off and your daughter needs you?! If she is set as one of your SOS contacts she can still call you even when your phone is switched off (providing of course you still have battery power.) The call will instantly wake the phone up and start ringing! (This feature can be turned off.)
7. Don't want to be disturbed during the night? You can even set privacy times when you don't wish for your phone to ring! Again, you can set it so that SOS contacts can still get hold of you.
8. We all want to know what the weather is going to be like, and this handy little phone has weather reporting built in!
9. THE BEST FEATURE - Lets say you have bought this phone for your Grandma and she doesn't understand how to set these features up. Not a problem, as each phone has a unique pin code that a relative or friend (if they have the pin) can go use to go online and set up contacts, alarm settings etc on the web. Providing you are part of the SOS group, you can send the phone a text message telling it to sync and it will automatically re-sync with the information you have put into the cloud!
This means that as a relative, the next time you change your telephone number, you don't have to worry about your Grandmother editing the contact on the phone, as you can do it online for her and update her phone.
If blood pressure or heart rate results have been put into the handset, they will automatically sync with the cloud and you will be able to see remotely, the results!
If your Grandmother needs to get up early tomorrow, but has no idea how to set the alarm, this is not a problem, as you can also do this remotely!
This is an amazing phone,with amazing features. The Fonerange Big Button handset truly is the handset you should be buying for your elderly loved ones!
"Great phone,has a lot of features,in the sos contacts put there mobile numbers in,great idea to wake the phone up when it is switched off when you have a incoming call. " - - Eric meadows
"This phone was purchased for my mother. Is it extremely easy to use and she loved the large clear display. " - - Sheila Clark
"Great phone once you get instructions from Prepaymania on how to load the photos. A 90 year old who has had a small stroke still seems to find endless ways of being unable to use it correctly!! " - - Denise
"This phone is a great all round phone for users who need a more rugged, big numbered, excellent featured phone. One slight niggle is that the lights go out too quickly and there isnt a menu setting to alter this. Otherwise I would recommend this phone time and time again. The ease of ordering and the speed of dispatch and delivery were overnight. Thank you. Would have got 5 stars if you could alter the lights on delay. " - - Arathorn
"I purchased this mobile for my elderly mother who finds it difficult to see clearly The large numbers and letters made the keyboard easy to see and use when sending text messages and using to make phone calls, This phone is packed with features like the SOS which is great. Also being able to set it up online is excellent and made it very easy to personalize, Now what i don't like screen goes into lock mode to quickly, Wallpaper should have a simple white available as pictures make it difficult when used by someone with poor vision, I don't see the need for 8 photo ID contacts and finally really who is going to use pulse blood pressure and heart beat settings. Overall this is a fantastic mobile that once all the bits you don't need are disabled it makes the phone simple to use and is easy enough for a partially sighted 87 year old to use " - - Mr Robinson
PrePayMania currently offers FREE delivery on all orders except PAYG deals. Charges will be £2.50 (including VAT) for each PAYG handset delivery.
Stock items ordered before 3.30pm (Mon-Fri), we aim to dispatch the same day. If not then it will be dispatched the following day.
We use Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery for all of our deliveries. Delivery is usually within 5 working days. Can be longer at times.
For Expedited deliveries we use UPS. Expedited Delivery should take 24hrs from date of dispatch.
PLEASE NOTE: For PayPal paid orders if the address is unconfirmed your order will be held for 3 working days for your online protection against fraud.