Posted by PrePayMania | Posted in Sony Xperia Z | Posted on 23-05-2013-05-2008
Sony Xperia Z runs on a 2330mAh battery. The company claims that it offers 11 hours of talk time and standby time up to 550 hours.
It also has got a new battery feature known as Battery STAMINA mode which, it is claimed, improves standby time up to four times.
However, the battery test conducted by a reliable source suggests that it gives talk time of over 16 hours, web browsing of six hours and 37 minutes and video playback life of five hours and 39 minutes. However, users can increase the battery life of the Xperia Z by following below tips:
- Users should not over-charge or under-charge the phone. Charge it when the battery is fully out or when just 10 to 20% charge is left.
- Use the charger which comes along with the device only. Also, charge the handset via AC chargers instead of using USB points.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi or 3G/4G when not in use.
- Turn on the GPS only when it is required.
- To check the updates in every four hours or more, set up auto sync.
- It is advisable to avoid the use of live wallpapers as it will affect the battery life. Therefore, use ones without animation. Try using wallpaper with a lot of black as it amounts to less battery life wastage.
- Make sure that the users close all the unnecessary apps.
- Reduce the brightness of the screen and make sure that the brightness of the screen should be maximum 10%.
- Several apps are available in the Play Store which all has different power-saving modes. Try to find those apps which are according to your needs.
- Make sure that you restart the phone, Sony Xperia Z, once in three days or at least once a week to extend the battery life of the device.